Do you want to be a spokes-womxn for all things biking this International Women's Day? Then shoot a short video explaining why you love riding your bike and be in our video.
We'll be collecting videos from our riders to inspire even more womxn to get behind handlebars and enjoy a bike ride. We're asking you to share a video saying why you love to ride which will be edited with others and shared on International Women's Day, 8th March.
Taking part is easy. There are just a few simple steps to follow.
❗️🎥 HOW TO SHOOT YOUR VIDEO
- Shoot using your phone in LANDSCAPE mode
- Make sure you can clearly be heard
- Start your video looking at the camera and say "I love to ride because...."
- You can have your bike with you if you like 🚴♀️
- Make sure your video isn't more than 30 seconds long
- Have fun with it and be safe! Videos taken whilst riding your bike (especially on roads) won't be included
That's it. Once you have your video, DM it to us on Facebook, Instagram or email it to email@example.com before midnight Friday 5 March.